Friday, March 14, 2008

the one about funny things Quayd has said today

Quayd has said enough funny things today that I can dedicate an entire post to it. So although it might be boring to you, I will treasure it forever!!!

Amelia came over this afternoon, and she had a huge robe on. Not sure why, just an Amelia thing I guess, but anyway, they started playing Wii and she took the robe off. Quayd goes, "Ohhh baby. Lookin' good!"

So they start playing Tony Hawk and Ameila screamed a little. Quayd says, "You scream like a little girl." and Amelia goes, "I am a little girl."

This one is kind of sad, but funny. So please don't think we are weirdos. We have never EVER talked about this kind of stuff, or made these kind of motions, but he did it anyway. Who knows..... K, he got in a little bit of trouble last night and he just freaks if he gets in trouble over ANYTHING! I was talking to Brett on the phone about last nights "incident." Quayd was crying that we were talking about it. He goes in the kitchen and gets a fork. He comes back to where I am and gives me the fork. I whispered, "What is this for?" He had the saddest little face and makes a motion for me to take it and poke it in his heart. I just started laughing at him. It was so strange and funny. So then we had a big talk about how we don't harm ourselves when we are sad, blah blah blah.

This thing also refers to last night. This morning, he says, "You know when I was in trouble last night?" I say, "Yes." Then he says, "When you and dad were mad, I thought you guys didn't believe in love anymore."

We also had a talk about Tony Hawk today. I asked him if he knew that Tony Hawk was a real person. He said no. So I pull www.tonyhawk.com up on the internet. Quayd was so excited he could hardly stand it. He says, "Wow, a real live skateboarder!" He just couldn't believe it." He goes, "The real Tony Hawk even looks like the guy on my Tony Hawk game." I said, "Yah, that is kinda what they try for." Then he says, "Next time I get on the computer, I don't want to play stupid kid games. I want to watch Tony Hawk's sweet moves!"

Oh he is funny!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that funny little kid!

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness... I'm so glad that you and Brett still believe in love! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I worry what people think when my kids come up with stuff i NEVER say or even talk about....those dag gum schools and tv's!

Janice {Run Far} said...

He is so funny- I love all the funny things he says and how he says it, I love hearing his voice. He lights up my day, when I see him, I could just eat him up.

Kandice said...

He is sooo funny. What a little character. I hope his tooth gets feeling better. He will cherish you recording those things he said!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

You are so good to record the cute things that Quayd says. My kids are always saying and doing cute stuff. I tell my mom and she says make sure you write it down. Of course it never gets written down. Maybe now that I'm blogging I'll do better. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kandice said...

Love the new layout! That color scheme is my favorite! Good job.