Friday, March 7, 2008

the one about 50 questions

I am sorry if you get sick of reading this stuff on my blog. Since this is part of my journal, I think it will be fun to look back at this stuff in the years to come. Anyway, Tag everyone, you are it. blah blah blah.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I can totally pull of this hairdo for another day... I really don't want to shower.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$64.72

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
poor

4. Favorite planet?
Venus.

5. Who is the 4Th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Home

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A navy blue t-shirt with a shark on it. We got it on our cruise. It says, "Get out there! Royal Caribbean"

8. Do you label yourself?
Big time!!! I know I shouldn't, but I do.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
my favorite. NO SHOES!!!

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I feel so bad for her with all of the house trauma she is having right now.

12. What does your watch look like?
No watch.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Making Quayd and Brennen's Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Movie with KC

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
1st North and Vernal Avenue, just took Quayd there for a Slurpee a few minutes ago.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
FREAK!

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My sweet son. He actually said, "Mom, you are my whole world." Melt my heart. I love him!!!

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Orange

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Toporal (for my heart), Prilosec (for my guts), Prozac (so I am not a total bitch), Tylenol, a multivitamin, and vitamin D.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. Digital, baby.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
23. That is when I became a Mom.

22. Your worst enemy?
I really don't have enemies. I have people that I don't like, but I wouldn't consider them enemies. So I guess Osama Bin Laden. He is my enemy. Yah, thats a good one.

23. What is your current desktop picture?

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Quayd, go find something to do. Quit tagging along with me. I am looking for a picture CD." (refer to question 23.)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Oh come on. DUH!!!!!! Cha-ching! With a million bucks, I could fly where I wanted to anyway.

26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people

27. The last song you listened to?
"Big Girls, you are beautiful!" by MIKA

28. What time of the day were you born?
1:47 pm

29. What’s your favorite number?
23

30. Where did you live in 1987?
This is a tough one for me since I have never moved out of my hometown.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, big time, aren't we all?

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I would be shocked if they were.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On my way to work. I was just leaving 7-11 (refer to question 15) and the radio guy at 94.3 said that he had just gotten word that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. He said that they would have more updates as they became available. I got to work, mentioned it to my co-workers and we all went to the break room and watched CNN. It was such an eerie feeling. I will NEVER forget it. I just wanted to be home with Brett. (We didn't have Quayd yet. He came 11.5 months later.)

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I would probably offend too many of my readers if I said it. It is probably a naughty word and I have already exceeded my limit of naughty words on a blog post. (refer to question 19.) Sorry Grandma Galley

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. I try to be anyway.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
foot

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I'm not sure what they speak where I go and have my nails done, but I want to know that because I would like to know what they are saying. I think they talk crap about me. I am pretty sure they giggle and say, "Ohhhh, that is the lady who I painted those HIDEOUS blue hearts on!! I thought we got rid of her but she keeps coming back."

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
In a heartbeat. Wherever Quayd goes, I go.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Sorta. I am touchy feely with my friends and family, but I get nervous if not so close friends start touching me.

40. What’s your life motto?
A day late and a dollar short!

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
garments, fake nails, fine thin hair

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Cozumel, Mexico

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Nachos and a Slurpee at 7-11 with my buddy Quayd

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Teresa Cook. The last one I received was a couple of weeks ago from Kandice.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
freak no!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
divorced, party boy, unhappy, no kids.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know that my great-great-great grandparents helped settle little ole' Vernal. (not sure if I added enough greats)

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
September 24th, on my cruise. I wore a black and purple dress and a beautiful shell necklace we got in Key West that day.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
feet, and lower back

50. Have you been burned by love?
heck no! there is always time and room for love!!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

You are so dang funny. I love reading about you even if I already know most that stuff. It makes me feel so good that you mention my name here and there! I will try to do some name dropping of my own in the near future.

Kelli said...

http://www.blurb.com/ is the websight to publish your own book. I have not done it yet. If you click on the blog named Jamie, just what am I thinking. She is my husbands neice, she is really smart and has alot of good info on her blog (inbetween the kiddo/family stuff) she was going to do it or did do it but I have not heard how it turned out. She lives in Texas and we live in Washington state. Let me know anything you figure out also. Kelli