Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the one about the wrestling singlet

I know, I know. You all want to know about the wrestling get up on my last post. I knew this would happen, and I am really not afraid to talk about it. Obviously, or I wouldn't have posted the thing in the first place.

So here is the story...

About a year ago, I was starting a women's softball team. I had gathered a few of my friends and we put together a FUN team. A LOSING team, but a FUN team. Anyway, I needed some cleats. Brett's little brother Cory and I wear the same size shoes (I don't know who that is more embarrassing for, me or Cory...), and he had an extra pair. Cory wasn't sure where the cleats were, so we went up to Brett's mom and dads house to search for them. While searching through all of Cory's stuff from high school, we found his wrestling stuff. K, you need to know, Cory is TINY! Well I just thought it would be so funny to squeeze my fat arse in the tiny uniform. I never would have imagined that it would fit. Well, I guess it really didn't fit, but, somehow, against all odds, I was able to get in it. My father-in-law was there and he thought that whole thing was hysterical, as well as Gleneita, Talia and Brett. Talia went straight for the camera. I don't know what possessed me to pose. So that isn't even the funny part. Right after that picture was taken, I was prancing around being an idiot, and I heard someone starting to open the door. I FREAKED! I didn't want anyone to see me! (Duh, there were already 4 witnesses and a camera) so Talia captured this photo just as Cory was coming in the door. Like, I hate to sound boastful or anything, but that is freaking funny! My reaction is hilarious!!

So there it is. The story of the Wrestling Singlet.

10 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Love the outfit. You are so awesome!

Tari said...

That is freaken funny. The look on your face is priceless.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my heack that is a sweet outfit-

Kandice said...

teehhee...lol. you are so funny. I used to wear my brothers singlets, when I was like 7 or 8 and my "you know whats" hung out on the sides..lol. I was a dork. Luv ya!

Jamie said...

funny,funny,funny

Kelli said...

Your so funny. You didnt want anyone to see you in that outfit and then you posted it on the internet. hehe. You crack me up.

galleygrapevine said...

That is HEEEELARIOUS!!!! I LOVE IT!

AuntEmmy said...

Love it!!! You are a stud!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have set my blog to private. If you have any problems viewing it, it may be because I don't have your email address. You can send it to snuffy770@comcast.net and I will make sure you're added to the list of readers that are allowed.

Monica said...

Hi Mandy! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I have been reading your blog for a while now. Your wrestling outfit pictures cracked me up! You are hilarious! Your little boy is adorable!

Monica (Bigler) Gilbert