Monday, March 17, 2008

the one about my sweet new ride

Check this baby out!


Oh Yah!!!! I got me a sweet new BIKE!! I won it on the radio. Sorta. I bid on it on the Annual Radio Auction, and I had the winning bid. So, I won, but I still have to pay. But I got a KILLER deal. A $300 bike for $125. It rides super nice and I totally love it. I have wanted a bike just like this for quite awhile now, so I couldn't be happier. Quayd and I ride bikes TONS in the summer. We go to the park, get shaved ice, go out to lunch, go to the summer luch program at the school, the store, and wherever else our 4 legs and 4 wheels take us! (It used to be 6 wheels! Quayd really perfected the two wheel bike thing last summer!) Anyway, I am wicked excited to get movin on my new bike. I couldn't be more happy! I have really been wanting a scooter, but this will just have to do for another year!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

sweet ride pedro! when ya gonna jump it! peace out napoleon

Tari said...

Hey girly looking foward to a ride around town with ya! I got a new bike too. Yea I am super duper excited too. I haven't had a bike since I was like twelve. Can't wait, see ya on the road.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY! Gosh! I LOVE it - that's a GREAT price for any bike - good job! I'm not sure that I'd know how to ride a bike anymore... it's been since I was a kid that I got on one! How fun that you guys get out and ride your bike places. I wish more people would get out and do that. I swear Harli and I never take our car anywhere. We walk wherever we want to go - it's fun!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love the orange-

Mrs. Green's First Grade Class said...

Fun! I love the bike! Payton and I go riding everyday in the summer! We have the best trail in our field by the creek. You and Q will have to come ride with us! I have been wanting a bike in that old style. I'll have to treat myself to one! It's close to Mother's Day right?

Meg

Holly said...

Wicked new wheels....way to get the bargain! You rock!

Michele and Wyatt said...

What a fun new bike. We'll have to go riding this summer. I got a new bike last fall. I can't wait to start riding again.