Sunday, March 2, 2008

the one about Stephanie

Yesterday, I finally got to hang out with my new blog friend, Stephanie. She made a quick trip to town and I was excited all day to get to see her. We chat a lot about our blogs, we comment back and forth, and email occasionally, but it was so nice to get to meet her in person. She has a super fun blog, so you should check it out if you have a minute. She is a pro at digital scrapbooking, and she gave me a few tips on Adobe Photoshop, which will be very helpful. She also brought some of her awesome books she had made.... AMAZING! Anyway, this is how our afternoon played out....

I was excited and anxious all day for her to get here. She was stopping at Janice's first, then they were going to call me. Steph and Janice picked me up around 1:00, then we met up with Kristi and Nikki at Wingers. We had a YUMMY lunch, then went to Kristi's to hang out. That is where I learned a few tricks on Photoshop. I also ran across the street to my Mary Kay lady's house to pick up a few things. At 5:00, all five of us girls had appointments for pedicures. It was so nice!!! I love having a pedicure! After that, Nikki and Kristi had to go home, but Steph and Harli, Janice and I weren't done hanging, se we went and had some ice cream at Twillager's. We had our waitress take this picture....
It was so much fun to get to hang out with these fun girls. I sorta fell like I have known Stephanie for a long time. We just seem to hit it right off. It wasn't weird to talk to her or anything. I was a little nervous about that, but she is so cool. She is totally down to earth and just a sweetheart. Thanks for coming out here, Steph. And thanks Janice, Nikki and Kristi for letting me barge in on your fun sister time. I had so much fun!!! Come back soon Stephanie and Harli!

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

We did have fun didn't we? We need to go get pedi's more and maybe hit the salon tomorrow for some much needed fills. Thanks for hanging with me and my sis-in-laws, aren't we fun? YOu are always welcome to come and barge in on us and our sister time.
I hope you are feeling better today, your sunbeams are beast' and I think you deserve to get out of that horrible calling. It is a good thing they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Thank you so much for joining us - you guys made it such a wonderful weekend for me, and you pampered me to death! I was spoiled rotten! We had a good trip and made it home safe. We will come out again - I promise! Love you,
Steph