Friday, March 21, 2008

the one about Quayd's mission

How cute is this! Quayd had a Primary Activity this week and they all got called on missions. I just love how handsome he looks. Maybe someday he really will go on a mission and I can look back at how cute he looked when he was 5 in 2008. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

(by the way... I have started a blog for Quayd and if you are reading it, you have already read about his mission. I will really try hard not to "double-post" stuff, but this picture was just too cute to pass up!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Mandy- He looks so handsome! You are such a blessed mom!

Janice {Run Far} said...

What a handsome little devil

Kelli said...

Perfect. He is so cute!

Michele and Wyatt said...

How cute is that! My kids thought that was a pretty fun primary activity.