Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the one about some decent weather

Oh my heck! I am so excited! I went outside today in a t-shirt, capris and flipflops!! And I didn't even get cold. Infact, I did a super sucky project and I even enjoyed it because the weather was decent. I had to do a little work in the rabbit pen. It is a muddy, poopy, snowy discusting mess. It reaked like no other, but I got the old sick straw cleaned up and cleaned their food and water bowls. Like I said, SUPER SUCKY PROJECT, but enjoyable time thanks to the sunny warm weather. I think there is really a light at the end of the tunnel of this nasty cold winter.

We have 3 rabbits. One is Quayd's, (big black male; Tuffy) one is Brennen's (small white male; Shiney) and the other one is Brayden's (small black female; Digga). We got them last summer. There are two males and one female, and NO BABIES! Can you believe that? I can't.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Holy crap- I thought Rabbits did it like crazy, shocker no baby's. I guess that is a good thing right?

Anonymous said...

It is about time the weather got better. Let's just hope it stays this way. Doesn't it seem like it's been really bad this year? Ugh!

Kandice said...

next you can come to my house and pick up all the dog crap that has been building up over the winter! I am glad the weather is getting better too.