Saturday, February 2, 2008

the one about getting tagged

I got tagged. Thanks Janice. Actually, it is a good thing for today because I am in the mood to blog, but I don't have anything to say. So now I will tag.... Hope, Emily, Alison, Kristin, Ramanda and, my new favortie blogger...... TAYLOR!

So here goes....

Two Names You've Gone By: 1. Mandy 2. I really don't have nicknames, except from my awesome Grandpa and it is Manny-Panny

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. My ugly robe that I love more than almost anything 2. underware

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. Trust 2. never-ending love (some others that I have and feel like I can't live without are laughter, fun, adventure, common interests, and sex)

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. spend time with Brett and Quayd 2. Read

Two things you did last night: 1.Took a nap 2. then woke up, ate popcorn and Diet Pepsi, then went back to sleep.

Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Quayd 2. Brennen

Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. Going to Church 2. Laundry

Two Longest Car Rides: 1. Vernal to Vegas 2. Vernal to Disneyland

Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. Halloween

Two Favorite Drinks: Diet Pepsi and Ice water

Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. I was in a community play (I think it was Pinocchio) and I played a Baby Doll. I was 5 2. I have seen Matthew Broderick on Broadway. (Both of those things I did with my uncle Kim, whom I am still awaiting a photo)

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Hostess 2. Travel Agent

Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. Enchanted 2. Sweet Home Alabama

Two Favorite Foods: 1. Ice Cream 2. Popcorn

Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. On another cruise with Brett and Quayd 2. Anywhere warm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love sweet home alabama....when i'm feeling a little blue, jason try's to get me to watch that! ;)

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the movie too, and I don't know what I was thinking, Popcorn is a staple of food in my house.