Thursday, January 31, 2008

the one about acting my age

I saw this quiz thing on Tari's blog and I was excited to take it. And I am pretty impressed, it says I act like I am 30, and I will be 30 in October.

Kinda dumb, but fun!

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

3 comments:

Tari said...

No way you act 30! I think this is dumb! Your way to much fun 30 somethings don't have as much fun as we do. I think we have too many resposibilities these days making us old!

Kandice said...

I was shocked. I live a lifestyle much older than what I actually am, but I took the test and it was completely accurate, it said 24.. I am almost 25 but still, kinda freaky.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Mine said 31... Said the same thing as yours, as far as the words. Weird...