Monday, January 28, 2008

the one about Brett's test results

So Brett took the personality test and if you know him at all, you will know this is TOTALLY HIM!!!!!!! Kinda freaky how much it is like him. What do you think....

Brett, your true color is Brown!


You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.



I thought it was him to a T! The funny thing is, one of his favorite things in the world to say is from the movie Anchorman. "I'm very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." So when we first started reading this we both giggled because it starts talking aobut fine wood and rich leather.


So funny. Maybe you had to be there.


I love you my handsome BROWN devil!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

That is so funny. I thought G.J. would be that color, but nope, he was black. He is not the most logical common sense type of fella though, so that is why. You better buy Brett a Mahogany bookcase with some rich leather bound books so he can smell it and brighten his day!

Kristi said...

I took the test, and it said I was yellow... It has been a couple of days since I took it, and don't remember all it said, and I didn't read about the other colors. It is hard to say whether people see you the way it says or not.. I always think of myself kind of like Chandlier off of friends, when I get uncomfortable I start to joke trying to make myself more comfortable, in the end I ussually leave thinking what in the world. They probably think I am crazy.. Oh well if it makes people happy and cheerfull like the color said, I guess it is all worth it right ? :) I will have to have Court take it.