Friday, January 11, 2008

the one about the girl with no life

First of all, I need to thank all of my wonderful friends and family for being so sweet and supportive of my the last few days about my "school drama." Its all good. I am fine with it. I have been so busy this week that I actually haven't had time to really dwell on it too much. I have been working at Quayd's school doing some testing stuff. It's been good. I have really enjoyed it. I would like to keep doing it, (Hint, hint, to all of my friends who work at the school!!) or at least something like it. Subbing is great, but I would LOVE to have a part time everyday job. I have decided that I would like that better. I have applied, so wish me luck. If I get the job I want, I would work everyday from 9:00 am to 12:30 ish. Just the same time Quayd is at school. Sweet huh?

I love to title my blogs to really captivate my audience. So don't be nervous about the rest of my entry. Stay with me, I have a few things to tell.

I totally had to blog about these funny pictures I took of Quayd today. He was sitting on the toilet reading a Lego magazine. He didn't know I took the first one, but looked up at me for the second one.
Aren't they so cute! He looks like a little an reading the paper on the toilet or something. He kills me!!!

So, I have had something on my mind that I would like to discuss with you, my readers. I can't believe the amount of people who tell me that they read my blog so faithfully. I am really in shock. I have NO life. I am so boring and have nothing wonderful to say, but here I have so many followers. Truly, I don't know who it is more sad for. Me, the girl with no life, or you, the weirdo's who read about the girl with no life. But I do have to say, I am flattered and truly touched. Thank you all for showing an interest in me and my family. Grandma Galley, Rhonda, Amy, Uncle Kim, Ma, Judy, Kandice, Hope, Fawn, Jani, Ramanda, Alison and all of the rest of you. It means a lot to me. I love you. Really. Thanks!

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ahhhh, little Quayd is just like his mommy.... He is so dang cute.

Hope said...

If Quayd starts lighting matches after using the bathroom, I'm going to wonder if he is a grown man stuck in a little boy's body!

Tari said...

Hey I read you blog faithfully too! And don't feel bad for me. It's the highlight of my day, I too have no life.

Ramanda said...

It is not the fact that you have no life (we all know that ha ha!), it is the fact that you capture the monotony with such flare and humor!!! You help remind me that I can laugh and appreciate the little things in life! You've got some mad skills Mandy!

Wonderland Girl said...

I love your new layout thingy. Do you look at that picture and think that was the last day you had your ring? I think it for you and I'm sad for you. :)