Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the one about the best new years eve party, EVER!


Kandice and GJ threw the best party ever. It was a blast. There were 6 couples, total. Kandice and GJ, her brother Kael and his wife Emily, Greg and Janice, Ryan and Shauna, Jason and Jessica, and Brett and I. We ate dinner at home, then had snacks at the party. I made my yummy hot artichoke dip, and little smokie pigs in a blanket. Janice made a delicious bean dip, Kandice made some wicked good tortilla, fajita wrapie thingies and we had tons of other great stuff.

We played lots of games on the Wii, and I have to brag a little bit... I was the Wii champion. It's true. I actually hate video games, but I LOVE the Wii. I don't know how I was so good at it. It defys all laws of the universe that I would be able to play. I am not coordinated, I am sucky at sports, and, again, I hate video games. But now I am very eager to get my hands on a Wii. They are impossible to find, and the money situation comes in to play, but as soon as I get those two kinks worked out, I am having one.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of our fun New Year's Eve.



2 comments:

Kandice said...

I am so so so glad that you had fun. It was so much fun to be a kid again and let loose and enjoy the evening. Thanks for all the goodies you brought and for coming and keeping the party alive!

Ramanda said...

WOW! Brett has FANTASTIC form in the pic of him bowling! He could be a pro bowler! I am so with you in the wii thing! If I had money I would so have one. So...umm...were you sore after playing? The first time I played, I felt it the next day! Pathetic, huh!?

I heart your blogs and am your loyalest reader (I don't have a life! ha ha)