Monday, December 31, 2007

the one about the Jazz game

Well, I am glad to be home. We left on Friday afternoon for Salt Lake, and got home Sunday night. We went to a Jazz game on Saturday, and really that was all we did. Brett couldn't go, so Quayd and I rode out with Gleneita and Talia. We had our own room and just hung out. Talia went snowboarding on Saturday and Gleneita rested all day so Quayd and I swam, walked to the mall and eventually walked to the game. It was really quite boring. But also nice to get away and relax. Gleneita and Talia shopped all day yesterday, but I am poor, so Quayd and I just walked around the mall. Anyway, it was a nice weekend, but I am sure glad to be home!! Don't tell him this, because I don't want it to go to his head, but I really missed Brett. I was so glad to come home and be with him. He said he missed me too. So much, infact, that he couldn't sleep without me in bed with him. He had to stack pillows up where I usually sleep and scoot up next to them. Sweet huh. I feel bad saying this, but I actually slept better this weekend than I have in weeks. Sorry, Brett. Quayd and I had our own beds and slept like logs!

We went to Build-A-Bear before the game and Quayd made a cute bear with a Jazz uniform, and named him Jazzy. It is super cute and he had a blast making it.

We also had dinner at Panda Express which is one of Quayd's favorites!


The Jazz played the Boston Celtics. It was such a good close game, but they eventually lost. Dang. But it was exciting and intense. Quayd got pretty bored watching, so thank goodness he had Drake to hang out with. He also played with CJ, Rhonda, and Braden.




Well, it was a nice weekend, so thank you Grandma and Grandpa Galley, for the tickets.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing and enjoyble weekend. Jazzy is super cute, gotta love those Jazz.. GO JAZZ. To bad they lost

Kandice said...

Love the bear. Wish I could have had a weekend away. Maybe someday all us friends and hubbys will have to go. Quayd looks very peaceful in that picture sleeping. I didn't see any orbs in your pictures, so i guess that is good..lol. I have not stopped thinking about them all day. I am Excited for tonight!!!

Tari said...

That same thing happenes to me when ever I go somewhere with out randy. It never seems to happen to him though, I think he actually has a better time without me. However he does say he can't sleep when I'm not with him, maybe that's just an excuse to stay out later, humm.