Thursday, December 20, 2007

the one about Quayd's Christmas program


I'm so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but your kid(s) aren't the cutest in the world. Because mine is.

Oh my gosh. Quayd's program was AWESOME! He did such a great job. This was has part. "J is for Jesus, the Christ child so dear. We celebrate his birth on Christmas each year." He practiced and practiced so he knew it was perfect. And it was. He was precious. I am so proud of him. And get this... there were so many people there to support him. Brett and I, my mom, Brett's mom, Ga and Pop, Grandma and Grandpa Lane, Aunt Debbie and Ricci and Brynn and Beau'D. I loved it. How lucky is he to have all of that support. He is such a special boy.


After the program, most of us went out to lunch. We had Quayd's favorite, Chineese.

This is his whole class.

This is his best buddy, Raymond, and this is his "crush" Brinklee. They are both such cute kids. Raymond is a smart, handsome, funny great kid. I am so glad they found each other. Brinklee is GEORGEOUS! And she is a total sweetheart. I talked to her mom today and we are going to set up a play date over the Christmas holiday for these two. We need to have Raymond over again too. He is great. Quayd's other best friend is Tate. He wanted to give all three of these kids a Christmas present, so we got them a neat swirly lollypop from the cute little candy store in town. Anyway, it was a great day. I am so proud of my big boy. I love watching him grow and get so smart! I think his family likes him too. My Grandpa, Pop, and Grandpa Lane were both grinning from ear to ear during the whole thing. I can't tell you enough how great he was. He is so special. I am so glad to be his mom.

2 comments:

Kandice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kandice said...

aww, what a lucky little boy to have so many people who love him that much. that first school program is a priceless treasure. I can't wait for him to see his christmas present at our little party saturday!