Monday, December 24, 2007

the one about Quayd's friend party




On Saturday, some of my friends and I decided to do a little party for our kids. They drew names a few weeks ago and we set a $15 limit. Janice was in charge of pizza. Tari was in charge of drinks and paper goods. Holly made her delicious sugar cookies and frosting so the kids could decorate their own. Kandice did a super cute game and I had stuff for the kids to make ornaments. They had so much fun. It was such a great idea and I hope we do it again. For years and years to come. It was good for the kids to have a special party just for them. Quayd and I are so blessed to be surrounded by such great friends.



2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

So cute. I am jealous thought.. YOu got some dang good pictures and I didn't seem to take any. The only Pictures I got were the ones other people took with my camera. Quayd is a cutie, we just love that little man. Merry Christmas... Thanks for being you.

Tari said...

Thanks for doning all the work! and thanks for teaching on Sunday. You really saved me! Your a wonderful person and you really were blessed with a very special boy.