Tuesday, December 4, 2007

the one about girl's night out

Just an update for those of you who are following.... Still haven't found the ring. :(

This blog is only 4 days past due, but oh well. Everything in my life is past due or late. (Except my period. phewwwwww.) My personal slogan is, "A day late and a dollar short."

On Friday night, I had the funnest girl's night EVER! My day started with the substitute job from hell. I will tell that story another day. Maybe. Then I went to Janice's for a hair cut and color and Quayd needed a trim too. We stayed there all afternoon! It was so nice and relaxing. Brett had a meeting that night, so Quayd stayed with his favorite babysitter, Greg. (Thanks Greg, you rock!) At about 4:45, Janice, Holly, my new friend Kim and myself went to Lee Nails for pedicures. A little after 5:00, Kandice and Tari joined us. We had WONDERFUL pedis then walked a few doors down to Gandolfo's for dinner. It was so good. I had a sandwich, chips and a drink, then Kandice and I shared a piece of supper yummy chocolate cake. I highly reccomend it. My sandwich, the Hampton, was turkey, avacado, lettuce, tomato and mayonaise on a hero. SO FREAKING GOOD, seriously. After dinner, we headed for the movie. It started snowing like no other right before we left Janice's, and it was coming down crazy hard when we got finished at Lee Nails. I rode with Kandice to the movie and took this picture of Janice's Rodeo. Can you believe the weather??? Janice and I wore flip flops to protect our new feet, and they were FREEZING! Anyway, we saw Dan In Real Life. It was really good. I loved it and I love Steve Carrell. I sat in between Kim and Kandice. We took these pictures at the movie and Kim we were laughing about how tiny Kandice looked in the one of the three of us. We said it looks like the two lesbians took their daughter out to the movie or something. Oh well, it was cute!!! And super funny! Maybe you had to be there. ;) Kandice had a little "intestinal problem," and she had to use the "facilities" at the theater. We laughed at her and though it was so funny. But by the time the movie was over, it hit me too! I needed to get out of there FAST! But we decided to go to the little park next door to the theater to take some pictures. I freak out about having to poo in a public place so I was really nervous, but I am glad we did. I was sure glad to get home to my own toilet though. It was such a great night. I love my friends and I am so glad we can get together and have fun nights like this. My only regret is that we don't do it often enough. So lets not wait so long between girl's nights, K friends? And anyone else who wants to come, LET US KNOW! The more the merrier.

2 comments:

Tari said...

You had me laughing out loud when I read about your poo. Your awsome! Now I'll steal some pictures thankyou!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I think I closed my eyes because of the snow...... ya that;s it..:) It was fun and yes I agree we need to not wait so long in between... Love ya