Thursday, January 24, 2008

the one about my crazy good cinnamon rolls

I am sitting here in the peace and quiet of my home SHOCKED that I have nothing to blog about. Quayd is sleeping, Brett is at work, my house is clean and I have the furnace cranked up so it is tosty warm. It is the perfect opportunity to blog, and I haven't a thing to say.

I do have a blog in the works about my uncle Kim, but I am not ready to post it yet. I am trying to find the perfect picture to go with it. (Help me out, Kim! send me something fabulous!)

I made clam chowder and rolls for dinner last night, so then I decided to make cinnamon rolls and they were WONDERFUL! I learned how to make my cinnamon rolls from Janice, and now they are a staple in our home. As soon as they come out of the oven, I spread homemade frosting on them and it gets all melty and delicious. The frosting is Holly's recipe and the main ingredient is clouds from heaven. I shudder just thinking how great they are. So now i am just trying to eat the whole pan in a 24 hour period. You know, so I can see if I can. Just Kidding. I am eating them all because I just can't stop myself. It is ridiculous. But they sure are good. Want some?

6 comments:

Tari said...

Add a few cinnamon rolls to my confession please! Oh and one more donut. I can't stop myself.

Janice {Run Far} said...

YUM YUM YUM YUM- they sound so YUMMY- And a peace and quiet home with nothing to blog about, that is just not like you. The cinnamon rolls were the perfect thing to blog about- YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
Love ya tons-

Anonymous said...

Gretchen Wilson says "hell, yea"....bring some over!

Who Knows??? said...

they beez a soundin yummy.

Janice {Run Far} said...

that is greg BTW

Hope said...

Can you overnite some to me?