Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the one about the picture frames


At school, where I work, we have a wall of pictures of all of the staff. It needed a total makeover. Jamie, Shari and I thought about it and tried to come up with a plan. Of course, the budget for this project was non-existent so we had to be real creative. The frames that were already there were just plain cheap wood. Possibly fake wood. And they just had ugly computer lables. So we decided to strip them, spray paint the "wood" barn red, and make some cute tags with the teachers and staff's names on them. This was our big project yesterday. It was fun! We had a great time. Jamie and I painted them, Shari sanded them down, I made the tags and Shari and I put them all together & hung them up. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
this is the completed project. Pretty cute, huh.
These are Diedra, Shari, Megan and Lisa's photos on the wall.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We are soooooo good!! I love working with you its a blast! memoo out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys did such a good job! I love the little tags, too. I love to make something out of nothing - I wanna play!

Janice {Run Far} said...

CUte sounds like you had a blast-
Have a good day