Friday, November 16, 2007

the one about my first 2 sub jobs

I don't really have much time to write today, but I wanted to share my latest news on the job front. I had my first 2 substitute teaching jobs! And I feel really good about them both. I hope I didn't totally suck. The kids seemed to like me ok and we completed all of the things the teachers asked me to. So we will see. I guess if those teachers call me again, I must have done ok, right? Yesterday I worked with 4th graders and today I taught 1st graders. I have another job Monday with a first grade class at another school.

Yippee!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I bet you did amazing! You are great with kids. I had to leave you a note, because I was so sad, I was going to ask you to do your turkey noise last night, and I can't believe I forgot!! You will have to do it next time!! Hope you have a wonderfull weekend.

Tari said...

I am soo happy for you! I want more details about how it went! Did you enjoy it? Good luck tomorrow.