Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the one about the mystery blog quiz

From that title, are you intrigued?

I know my blog is weird and VERY random. I am sorry that you have to read my strange things, but this story was to cute to pass up. Besides, I haven't had a gross post in awhile. So to all of my queasy readers (Kristi!) WARNING! There is a little bit of grossness in a few of these pictures!

First, we are going to play a game..... I want you to read the first part of this post, then I will pause, and I am going to ask you how you think this might end... Get it? So you will start it, then try to guess through multiple choice how it will end. K. I think you are ready.

Here is the story...

Lets take a quick walk through history. About 3 years ago, my genius husband broke both feet at work. I know, I know. Who else??? That's my Bretty! I can't really remember the details of the accident, but somehow, someone he worked with was running the Bobcat and sat the bucket down on Brett's feet. Don't be confused... It was THIS kind of Bobcat... Not this kind... Yikes! Can you imagine if someone sat THAT kind of a bobcat on his feet!?!?! This story would have taken a TOTALLY different turn!!

PAUSE!!!!! This is where you have to guess the ending. Could it be......

A. 2 ducks, a swimming pool and lots of water.
B. A guy with a mullet on a motorcycle,4 Otter Pops and a sticky mess
C. soccer and Dancing With the Stars
D. All of the above.
or E. None of the above.

Ok, I am experiencing BloggerADD. Back to the story. He ended up losing the toenail on his big toe on his right foot. These were taken back then.


Now the toenail has grown back WEIRD and every time Brett clips it, he bleeds. He clipped it yesterday and this is what happened.

Quayd was so concerned, that he told his dad he would take care of him.

Isn't that so cute?!?!?! Then Brett took this picture of Quayd. What a nut!
So, that was weird, but the correct answer was............. Drum roll...........

C. soccer, and Dancing With the Stars

(soccer because of Quayd's shirt, and Dancing with the Stars because that is what we were watching.) Well, thanks for bearing with me during that post. It was really weird and strange and I am sorry for that. I thought the quiz would be so funny, but it was sorta stupid. My Bad!

2 comments:

Tari said...

I was so going to go with soccor and dancing with the stars, but at the last I changed my mind and went with mullet and otter pops. It's kind of reminded me of my dad and being a kid. Awww.

Wonderland Girl said...

Okay Morgan never reads my blog either and keeps telling me never to repeat something he says. but sometimes the stuff he says is just tooo funny and I have to. So we'll keep each others secrets, kay.