Wednesday, April 2, 2008

the one about cutting the cheese

At work today, I was being super silly. I had to cut this huge loaf of cheese into "logs." Truly, this is the BEST CHEESE you have ever tasted. I LOVE this stuff. Anyway, I was over in the corner in my own little lunch lady world giggling about "cutting the cheese." I couldn't stop cracking jokes about it and I am sure I was driving everyone crazy. We were all laughing so hard then Jamie came over and took a few pictures. Thought I would share...

Notice, my cute new scrubs! We have to wear scrubs to work, and the ones they gave me are SO ugly and don't fit right. I got a killer deal on these and I am pretty proud.

Anyway, that is my story about cutting the cheese!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

dang you have a good photographer even if its with a camera phone thev angle the lighting on the face and the way the"cheese" is so perfectly place. she must be a professional! LOL

Emily said...

You are a super cute Lunch Lady! Way to go Mandy! Hey... I totally want to know you made Hope's new title on her blog... love it!

AuntEmmy said...

You are freakingest best lunch lady ever!!! That cheese was so good by the way!
Em

Anonymous said...

Lucky...you get to wear scrubs to work! And they are super cute!!!!If Iwore scrubs to my "work"...I'd just be called lazy and depressed. Jeans it is!!!!!

Megan said...

I was wondering who cut the cheese! You did a killer job my friend! I just love seeing you back there slopping that food on our trays! Way to go!

galleygrapevine said...

OOh! what is that smell? Did someone cut the cheese?

Janice {Run Far} said...

YOu are such a nut-

Michele and Wyatt said...

Cute pictures, and yes I love your new scrubs. See you tomorrow bright and early for soccer.

Monica said...

Lunch ladies have come a long way since I remember them at Ashley! You are awesome!

Tari said...

come take a peak any time, the kids are loving them.