Thursday, April 24, 2008

the one about Quayd's nasty ear

ok, another funny thing that Quayd just said.... Sorry if this stuff gets annoying, but I have to write it all down somewhere!!!!

So the other day, his ear was really bugging him. We looked in it and Brett and I could see this HUGE chunk of wax. We tried to get it with q-tips and stuff, but it was too big and hard. I even had Gibler look in there with her super earwax removal tools, but no luck. Well I knew just what he needed! (Are you with me here?)

Oh yah... EARWAX CANDLES!

So we did the candle and got the hugest chunk ever. It was insane. Well that was last weekend and I kinda forgot about it. He just randomly came up to me and said, "Mom. Remember that huge chunk we got out of my ear? Like, that was crazy. I mean, how could a chunk that big come out of such a little boy?"

He is too funny. Of course, I still have the chunk, so we posed this picture. Isn't he cute?

Brett just came home from work and looked aver my shoulder at what I was typing. He started laughing and said that last night in the shower Quayd, out of NOWHERE, said, "Wouldn't it be cool if you could put a watermelon up your nose?"

Brett said, "No. Not really. I don't want want a watermelon up my nose. I think it would hurt."

Quayd said, "Well, I think it would be cool."

Then Brett picked lint out of his belly button (I know, sick) and Quayd asked why he got lint in there. Brett said, "Because I am fat."

Then Quayd said, "Wouldn't it be cool if your belly button went all the way to your back?" Brett just looked at him and said...... "Yep."

Funny stuff. Like, you can't make this stuff up! Love that kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauging Out Loud! I love that he is so honest and creative and has such a great imagination!

Kelli said...

I have NEVER seen such a big piece of earwax. Beats my kids hands down!