Saturday, April 26, 2008

the one about teasing my little Kandice

I did something today that has NEVER EVER EVER been done before!!!!

I left a partially eaten food item in Kandice's bedroom!!!! he he he he he he


She hates stuff like that. Really. And while I was at her house for her Modbe party, Tara, Gleneita and I were in her room trying on swimming suits. I had a cookie in there with me. (I know, strange combo. Trying on swim wear and eating cookies.) I jokingly told Tara that I bet there has never been a cookie crumb in that room before. Then we decided it would be funny to put one there! It is sorta hidden, but she will find it tonight. And it will irritate the crap out her.

That is so mean that I get so much pleasure out of teasing my friends. But I can't help it. Sorry Kandice. I love you to death!

I have this thing when it comes to Kandice, and I know I have mentioned it before... I feel the need to protect her. Like she is my little sister or something. But she really doesn't need protected. Infact, when it comes to "needs," I need her MUCH more that she really needs me. I depend on her so much. I just love her to pieces.

She was a stress case today with her first Modbe party. She did awesome by the way. But I feel a little guilty for planting a half eaten cookie in her room, but hopefully by the time she finds it, her stress level will have dropped considerably and she can laugh it off. Have I mentioned how much I love this girl?

Anyway, I wish her all the luck in the world with her new business adventure. I am having a party on Thursday, May 22nd. It is AWESOME stuff. I love it! You will too, so come to my party. Check out their cool stuff... this is Kandice's web site.

9 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

I can't wait for Kandice to find that cookie. I think it is soooo funny! I just wish we could be there to see her reaction! I love playing pranks!!!

Tari said...

Tee Hee Heee haa haa haa

Kelli said...

I joined the church after my 1st husband and I divorced, when he would come get the boys, if I wasnt home he would plant empty beer cans in places like the bathroom towel cupboard, he thought he was so funny. Or another place was the freezer. I finally figured if he had the boys and I wasnt home when he picked them up, I should go on "easter egg hunt" for the empty beer can. hehe

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! You are too funny. I wish we could all be there hiding in her closet to see what her reaction was. I wish I could have been to her party. I also love love love Modbe. I love that you can get cute clothes, and try them on without going into a store. I HATE having to try stuff on in store dressing rooms.

Kandice said...

LMAO!!!! Mandy, you are a riot. OK. so upon reading this I know you all want to know what I did. Well, duh, I ran back there to see where it was. Well, it was GONE!!! I tried to think where the crap would it have gone. I had to rewind a little, and I remember Kayler was on my bed after the party, I had went in to check on him, and I saw him munching away, and this was my exact thought, "hmm, G.J. was sure sweet to get him a cookie." LOL, so you got me...sort of because as soon as i read your blog title, I was like what??? then I saw the picture and was like What, and ran back there...???lol...but my poor sweet baby ruined the surprise...lol. GOod one though. Luv Ya too. Thanks for the help, support, cookies you made, stuff you helped make for the party, etc.etc.etc.etc. :) and remember, payback is a B*tch

Janice {Run Far} said...

That is super funny- i was just on the phone with her and she told me about your post, and that her little Kayler ate it.. hee hee... I had to come check out the post. YOu are a super big nut, and I love it.... Thanks for shopping with me today.. YOu are going to look marvelous tomorrow for your coming out party.. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh ya.... do ever NOT have your camera? Ok me either... Love that you got a picture... that rocks

Anonymous said...

Okay, so after reading Janices comment about you "looking marvelous for your coming out party" I have to ask... what are you coming out as?

Janice {Run Far} said...

I have to LOL to Stephs comment... Hee hee.... How funny..