Sunday, April 6, 2008

the one about road construction

Our road is under serious construction. We have had this ditch thing going through our front yard forever, and finally, the city is filling it in. They have been working on it for a few weeks now, starting at one end of the street. We live right in the middle of the block, and the crew is finally here. They are putting culvert in and filling it in with dirt. Hopefully it will eliminate future bicycle mishaps and driveway wars, among other things. This is what I see when I walk out my front door. Here are a few other views
It will be so nice once it is finished, but it is sure making a mess now!!!

2 comments:

Tari said...

I was so sad when I saw they were covering in your gultch. But it will be nice once it's all done.

Megan said...

The construction has made me take the detour! It has totally thrown me off my regular routine! Seriously! By the way, easy on all the words. I just finished teaching and then wow, you had alot to read... I thought my brain was finished for the day! JK love to read your blog!