Saturday, July 26, 2008

the one about Cara's blog

I have this crazy friend named Cara. We have known each other forever! Seriously... FOREVER! Well, out of the blue the other day, she called me. She told me she was a fan of my blog and was thinking about starting her own. I told her how to get it up and going and I helped her make it cute. She told me that her family was really into John Deere stuff, so I went with it. Go check it out, it is a good blog!

Cara's Blog

But the main reason I am posting this, is to thank her! I have been feeling a little down lately, and it felt so good to be needed! And to know that I have a fan out there!!! She brought me a sweet thank you gift and it really meant the world to me. Thanks Cara! You rock!!!!!

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Mmmmm Yummy, I will be over soon to eat those chocolates with you. How was the movie? Popcorn?

Thanks for the Im conversation we had this morning. I miss you so much.

Chauntue Peterson said...

So I would use you for every thing if I could, but then you wouldn't ever have time to do your own things.

Cara said...

Yeah girl that Cara rocks! Ha ha. Mandy you will never guess what I found while moving this weekend? Yep pictures of you and Brett from high school! Gosh we will have to get together and I can show them to you before I post them on the web!

Shae said...

Mandy, you have bee tagged, go to my blog for directions