Monday, July 28, 2008

the one about getting tagged by Shae

I have been wanting to post these pictures for quite some time, I just haven't gotten around to it. Well my sweet little Shae tagged me today and it made me think of her, so I started looking around for my wedding pictures. I know I have mentioned before that she was my flower girl... well check these babies out!!!
Malory, JoLynn, Me, Danette, Talia and Shae (I am so sorry girls for making you wear those awful dresses! What was I thinking???)

Me, Talia and Shae (aren't they so tiny and cute!!!!!!)




Is she cute or what??? Seriously, she was precious. She was just one of those little girls that you just had to stop and look at. She was BEAUTIFUL! And you know what??? She has only gotten more beautiful. I love this girl so much!!! Ok, now enough about her... lets talk about me! ;)

As I mentioned, I was tagged by her royal hotness, Shae.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


I rode my 2nd grade boyfriend's motorcycle without my mom's permission one time and I totally wrecked and scratched up my face. I was so embarrassed, but even more scared to tell my mom what had happened. I am still a little bit scared of motorcycles, and had only been on one since this incident when Brett got his. (The other one was my neighbor, CalDee, when I was in high school.)

I wear glasses. But not like I should. I have lots of excuses why I don't, and some of them are: I forget.
I hate to have my eyelashes touch them.
I hate when they fog up.
I hate for them to be even the tiniest bit dirty. The specks make me crazy!
Sometimes I don't feel like they work with the "look" I am trying to pull off that day. (such as; glasses don't go with lunch lady clothes, so I never wear them to work. The fog is another factor here too though.)
If I am out in the sun a lot, I would rather wear cute sunglasses.
And apparently, I must like the headaches I get when I don't wear them.

I even have two pair of CUTE glasses. I chose two because of the whole matchy/outfit thing. Please don't try to suggest contacts. I have tried them and I can't do them. My eyes are super sensitive and I am allergic to the contact solution.

When I was in High School, Brett and I were obsessed with the movie "Billy Madison." So many of the things I still say today, are quotes from that movie. I am a little embarrassed to admit that.

I am left handed. Did you know that? I'm pretty proud of it too. LEFTYS RULE!

I love to Slip'n Slide!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't like to play games. I just can't get excited about them. Usually once I start playing though, I enjoy it. But I never come up with the idea to play games. I just don't love it. And that is any kind of game... video games, carnival games (especially), board games, card games, drinking games (he he he, funny, since I am not a drinker) or even sports. I don't do games.

The friends who I chose to tag are: Chauntue; Jennie; since I mentioned her dad, I have to tag Alison; Ramanda; Tara L.; and Vanessa.

7 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

I Love the wedding pictures! That Shae sure was and still is a cutie!
I can't believe how "young" you look. (not that you look old now)you know what I mean. The picture of Shae eating the cake is my FAVORITE!!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I loved the wedding pics. I posted my wedding pics a week or so ago. It is fun to remember the day. Anyway I love your blog. We should hang out some time. Tell Quayd Brinklee says hi. I cant believe they are starting back to school soon. Time flies! Sorry for the novel.
Jennie

Janice {Run Far} said...

funny pictures-

Funny that I tagged Tara L too.

And I LOVE to slip and slide too. ;)

Cara said...

I so remember that wedding! It seems like yesterday! I remeber you getting creamed with frosting and we were trying to get it out of your veil and dress and everything! Love your guts...

Tara L. said...

It was fun to learn more about you. I answered your tag.

Michele and Wyatt said...

You've won an award. Check it out on my blog.

M Occasionally B said...

Isn't it fun to look back at pictures even from just a few years ago and see how much the times and trends change. I too feel bad for what I made my bridesmades wear!