Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the one about my first award


I am so excited! Michele nominated me for a blog award and it is my very first. I am so touched.

Speech, you ask?

Well, ok. If you insist. First, I would like to thank UBTA-UBET for my "most of the time-fast" Internet. Also, I would like to thank my friend Ramanda for even introducing me to the blog world. Many thanks go out to you, my blogger friends; including Michele for the award. Thanks for thinking of me Michele! And last but certainly not least, I would like to thank all of you.... the little people..... for reading my blog and continuing to come back for more. I am often amazed at the response I get from my blog and for all of the people who tell me they read it. My life is OH SO BORING, but since becoming a blogger about 10 months ago, I have changed my whole outlook on life. I view things on a level of "blog importance." I have found myself taking more pictures than I used to and I am proud to share with you the life my husband and I have made. Blogging has made me more aware of the blessings I have, and also more aware of the little things in life. I have fallen in love with documenting my life and journaling.

Thanks again to Michele and everyone who has touched me in this life we call "BLOGGING!"

(that turned out a wee-bit more in depth than I had intended. sorry. I wanted my acceptance speech to be on the funny side and it wasn't. again... so sorry. Michele, please don't revoke my nomination! you gave it to me for "always making you laugh" but I have clearly turned sappy!)
Here are the rules that accompanying this award.
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

so, I nominate . . .
Tara G. for always updating and going to pro-blogger really quick
Shae because she is the coolest girl EVER!
Aspen for always putting parenthood into perspective and "telling it like it is!"
Jennie for having such adorable daughters and leaving such fun comments
Ramanda for introducing me to the blogger world
Cara for being the best new blogger ever!!!!!
Monica for having the most peculiar blog title (nine inch cankles)
Have fun and HAPPY BLOGGING!

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

that was to funny, congratulations from one of the little people who read your blog hahaha

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! Thank you for nominating me, I'll try to figure it out. Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

Unknown said...

Ok so that took me forever!!! I will learn how to do everything someday! You are too good at this.
Thanks again,
Jennie

Cara said...

I nominated you for an award... go to my blog to find out more...