Thursday, July 3, 2008

the one about Orange

Orange is our cat. We got him when Quayd was 3. It was right before Halloween. Quayd was trying to chose the perfect name for the new kitten, and he finally decided on "Orange." Makes sense, I guess. Well, I don't mean to be rude, but seriously.... Orange is about the stupidest animal you have ever seen. We love him to death, but oh my gosh. STUPID!!! He really is a good cat, though, and I am super glad we have him. He gives our other cat, Skeet (aka; My precious baby!!!), company. And he also gives Quayd a lot of love and companionship. Now for the real reason for this post. Lately, I have noticed Orange doing the strangest thing. I can't believe it, but I finally caught it on video this morning. He sits in my front window and when he sees a bird outside, he does this weird clicking thing with is tongue. He does it all of the time. It is so bizarre. Don't worry, the video is short! I know that you probably don't really care that much about what my idiotic cat does, so don't feel obligated to watch!

He did it for like 30 minutes straight this morning. But then all of a sudden, he got tired, and fell asleep.

Here he is with Skeet a few days ago. They were giving each other a bath. Isn't that precious! Ok, I will quit boring you with my dumb cat stuff. I really am not a crazy cat lady or anything. Really.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my heck- Orange is the funniest cat ever.

Brynn said...

My cat does the exact same thing!! The first time he did it I thought he was choking or having a seizure or something! :)

Anonymous said...

You SO are the crazy cat lady! What are you talking about? tee-hee.

I'm so sad that I missed you on my quick trip out there. I'll come out again one of these days.