Thursday, July 3, 2008

the one about sleeping on the trampoline

Last night, Quayd, Brayden and Brennen, Shae, Eli and Amelia slept on our trampoline. I never in a million years would have guessed that Quayd would have made it all night, but he did! So did Brennen. They were so excited and I think they had a lot of fun. Of course, me, knowing that my baby was out there all night, couldn't sleep a wink. I drifted off at midnight and woke back up around 2:30. I kept looking outside and checking on all of them. I am a freak. Quayd said he got scared in the night, so Brayden told him to come sleep by him. Isn't that so sweet? What a good cousin he is. I guess Amelia got scared and went home around 4:30. She told the kids she thought she was going to throw up! (Do you think she was sick or scared? wink, wink) So she called Tara and she drove the half block distance to my house and got her!

Anyway, at 5:30-ish, I snuck out and took these pictures.



I had to laugh at their treat stash... I didn't even know they had treats!
I went back to bed and watched tv after I took the pictures, but I heard the kids talking around 6:30. I went outside at 7:00 and they were all awake. Aren't they cute! I am so glad they all had so much fun! They are good kids and I am so glad they all have each other.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

awwww. Shae.... I love her bed head...

That is so much fun for them-

galleygrapevine said...

I worried about them all night too. Wasn't surprised that Amelia called, she's kind of a "home body."
I'm so proud of Quayd for making it all night. Good Job!!!

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh wow you are so brave my kids beg me all the time to sleep outside but i dont' dare let them, so they will be super jealous