Saturday, July 26, 2008

the one about The Host


I borrowed this book from my sister-in-law, Brynn a few weeks ago, but I haven't had the time to dive into it yet. Until Yesterday. Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! I could hardly pull myself away from it to blog about it.

I love Stephanie Meyer's books. She is awesome. I am always amazed at how her imagination works and comes up with these crazy ideas. I am really not big into science fiction and fantasy stuff, but she just has a way of putting it together and making it readable. Her characters are so likeable and you just get so wrapped up in their lives. I am excited for the next book in the Twilight series to come out in August. And I am even more excited for the movie!!!

The problem I have when I start a book, is that the only thing I can do is read! Everything else goes to crap. My house, my laundry, dinner... Really. I can't do anything else. But at the same time, is there anything better than diving into a great book? I don't think so.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

I am reading that book now too. I love it. Nothing is getting done around her either.

M Occasionally B said...

once you get page 150 pages or so you just get sucked right in. I loved it! Hope you enjoy or enjoyed if your already done with it!

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with the Twilight series. After Breaking Dawn I am going to read this one. She is great isn't she. Anyways I love your blog.
Jennie