Sunday, October 21, 2007

the one about our Primary Program



Today was our Primary Program at Church. Can I just tell you that Quayd is, hands down, the cutest boy ever? He looked so handsome in his new suit and he said both of his parts very well. He was also one of the loudest singers. He took it very serious and he did a great job! We were so proud of him. I am a Primary teacher, so I had to "babysit" on the stand. I got placed by some of the "naughty" boys, so I didn't feel like I really got to enjoy the program. Although, when I hear the children sing "Listen, Listen" and "I Know That My Redeemer Lives," it's hard not to feel the spirt. Gleneita and Talia came to support and that really meant a lot. It was a very special program. We had a full house! Lots of Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and more. My friend Kimmie's son, also Quayd's best friend, Kasen, played a violin solo, "I am a Child of God," which was very beautiful. My friend Holly and her daughter Alison sang a duet. Anyway, I could go on and on, but I won't. But I will say this... We have, of course, been sad and missing my Father-in-Law a lot. Mike wouldn't have missed this for anything. I told Quayd that I know without a doubt that his Papa was there watching and listening to him and that I know he must have been very proud. Brett said that during one part of the program, he could feel his Dad right there. Pretty awesome. I say all of the time that I know Mike really isn't that far away.

We came home from Church and I had to take some pictures of my handome boy and his handsome daddy. Then brett took one of Quayd and I. Well, Quayd didn't want to be left out, so he took one of Brett and I.



So that was our day. Hopefully the rest of it will be spent relaxing. I wish you all a great Sunday!!!

No comments: