Thursday, August 21, 2008

the one about Brett's needs

I just had to Google "Brett needs." And it did not disappoint! he he he
Of course, some of it had to do with Brett Favre and the recent football garbage, but it was still funny!

"Brett Needs To Complete His Life."

"Brett needs to retire."

"Brett needs to think of a title."

"Maybe Brett needs a personal trainer?"

"Brett Needs A Cell Phone."

"Brett needs a little kissy." (lol, you can't make this stuff up!!)

"Brett needs to stay a part of football."

"Brett needs meds."

"Brett needs to realize that his time is up."

"Brett needs to find a new home."

"Brett needs not to avoid berating himself for these "bad" choices."

"Brett needs to scratch." (I didn't know you had an itch, honey.)

"Not that Brett needs the money..." (actually, he does.)

2 comments:

Leisa said...

Dean and I had to try this with our names. Kind of weird, but hilarious. It gave us a good laugh for the night!

Kandice said...

hehe. i loved doing this. I need to do one for Georgie, heaven knows what that would pull up.
Yes, I got Brett's request to be added to my blog, and he is on my list for sure!