Friday, August 8, 2008

the one about STILL not finding my wedding ring

I know, I should just give up my search, but I am just not willing to do that yet. I still think that I might just stumble upon it one day when I am at that park looking. I was going through some wedding pictures awhile back and I found this. (Check out my SWEET nails!!! lol)
We were so annoyed with our photographer at out wedding that I remember when she was taking these hand pictures I wanted to smack her. We were pulling the ugliest faces right when she snapped this. It was so funny!

And you know, let me just say...... Brett gives me such a hard time about losing my ring. But he lost his when we had only been married a couple of years! Sure, mine cost a few thousand more than his, but STILL! And he never wore it anyway. I wore mine all the time. I now have a little gold band that I wear; He still wears nothing. Rhonda and her family told me I have a "kah-nard-ley" ring. You "kah-nard-ley" see it! (he he he)

I was at the park where I lost it searching a few weeks ago. I was just sure it was my lucky day and I wanted to take pictures when I found it, so I had my camera. This is the exact place I was standing when it slipped off my finger. There was a ton of snow at the time of the disappearance, so we assumed it was pushed into this area with all of the snow.

I know I have posted this picture before, but I think it is so cute, I had to put it here again. One time when we were searching, Quayd found some chalk and wrote this.

4 comments:

Cara said...

I am still so sorry about your wedding ring. If I could I would turn back time to the moment it dropped off your finger and find it for you! Wish I could!

Lindsay said...

I am so sad that your ring is still lost!! I feel so bad! We were all having so much fun, too. Dang.

Melissa said...

This is terrible. I can relate. I lost my wedding ring many many years ago in Vegas. I didn't gamble it away or anything...just never found it again. :)

Michele and Wyatt said...

Sorry about your ring. Maybe you need to get a metal detector to help you find it. Of maybe you should talk to the metal detector guy I saw at the park today. He probably found it and pawned it. Did you check the pawn shop?