Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the one about my Hiatus

Have you been wondering why I haven't blogged in awhile? Well I have two answers.



AND......



I rushed to Wal-Mart on Friday at midnight to buy "Breaking Dawn." (loser, I know.)

But I wasn't quite finished with "The Host," so I had to finish it up on Saturday. I ended up getting a little sick early Saturday morning and I laid in bed all day. Napping and reading. Now I am very into "Breaking Dawn," but not quite finished, so DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!!! Reasons for my no blogging, is.... #1, been busy reading. #2, I am scared that I am going to click somewhere and some one is going to give away the ending. So I have been avoiding the computer. Don't worry. I am more than halfway finished and I am having a hard time putting it down, so it won't be long. I just wanted you all to know that I am still alive.... Just waiting for Edward to come and bite me!!!!!

5 comments:

Cara said...

I am very glad that you are enjoying your book. Glad nothing is wrong and you are just enjoying the summer days! Talk to you when you finish reading.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh yeah.. I started Breaking Dawn last night and only read 100 pages but love it already, then I wil read the host.. Chow

Unknown said...

I have not done housework in 2 days (busy reading Breaking Dawn). I am a little dissapointed with myself I read the spoilers online so I know what happens. Still I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love Edward and dont want the series to end!??@!!! Anyways The Host is my next read! Happy reading!!

Megan said...

Im glad I ran into you at the rec. center because I did think you fell off the face of the earth! I am so busy I am only getting to read a page here and there so just remember some of us are really not going to be finished for awhile. I will call to discuss afterwards for sure!!

Chauntue Peterson said...

ok I guess that I need to get these book's from Joey and read them.