Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the one about the Christensen's

We were pleasantly surprised last Saturday morning when Brian and Lindsay called to invite us to come play with them on their new sand rail. K, I had no idea what it was, but I was game! It is a type of ATV/Dune Buggy thing that can cruise on the sand, rocks or whatever. I am still not totally sure how it all works, but I do know that it was a ton of fun! We couldn't stay long, but it sure was fun while it lasted!

It started off with Brian taking Quayd for a ride. Then he took Brett. (I was terrible with my camera, by the way. I kept forgetting to take pictures!) The rest of the kids got to go for a spin, then he offered to take me. I said I wanted to go with Lindsay, and boy oh boy, did we have a ride or what!?!?! He He He. She drove for awhile, and did AWESOME, but I couldn't wait for a turn. Well, I was not so awesome. I got us stuck several times, drove us into a tree, which resulted in a scratch on the brand new toy, I bottomed out on some rocks and scared poor Lindsay to death. Not because of my driving, but because I was swearing like a sailor! I was actually pretty careful while driving her because she is pregnant and I just wanted to be extra safe.
Anyway, it was a total blast. Thanks Brian and Lindsay for the invite! We love these guys. They are so much fun and we are glad that they pretend to be our friends!!! ;)

No comments: