Sunday, August 31, 2008

the one about my favorite man in the whole wide world

(I got permission from Brett to use that title!) My Grandpa, Pop, is the most amazing man ever. I love him so much and I just treasure every single moment I spend with him. He is seriously the glue that holds our family together. I haven't been close to my dad for a lot of years, and Pop has really been the one to fill that place. Even when I was a tiny girl. I just can't even put into words how much I love him. This picture was taken yesterday, and I was going to post it with all of the others, but I love it too much, so I decided to dedicate an entire post to it!

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh I know I miss my Grampie every day. I can't wait to see him again I'm so glad to know that I can see him again

Brooke said...

Mandy, you're such a sweetie, and I love reading your posts. I loved my Grandpa like that, too. And the post about your Gma was so sweet. What a nice tribute to her. Tell Quayd Happy Late Birthday for me!

Janice {Run Far} said...

He is just the cutest grandpa ever.

Megan said...

Your Grandpa is a cutie. I know that the kids sure like him. He is so cute when he is at the school waiting to pick them up. They are so excited to see him.