Thursday, August 21, 2008

the one about Mandy's needs

Ok, this is so funny..... My friend Stephanie had this on her blog, and I had to try it out. You Google your first name followed by "needs." So I googled "Mandy needs." Then you read all of the funny things that show up. Here are a few....

"Mandy needs little introduction, having established herself as one of the funniest and most frequently pregnant comics in the local area." (Well, I have only been pregnant once!)

"You can donate to the Mandy needs fund. i am moving in about a month and a half. i haven't found a place yet, but i am working on it." (actually, I am quite happy where I am, thanks. But you can still donate to the fund if you want too!)

"Mandy needs lunch money!"

"Mandy needs to give John fashion tips." (even Google recognizes my great fashion sense! NOT!!!)

"Basically it means that Mandy needs extra TLC." (It is true. I do require a lot of extra TLC.)

"Mandy needs a knight in shining armour." (tee hee Brett! Apparently Google doesn't think you are good enough for me!)

"Mandy needs to stop being fake about her music and she needs to start being confident in what she says." (Ouch! That one hurt.)

"Mandy needs three-hour dialysis three times a week at the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough." (Oh, yikes. I hope not! And where in the crap is Middlesbrough???)

"Santa's little assistant Mandy, needs help with a present for her best friend."

"Mandy needs to get her head out of her bleep!" (ewwwwww, I'll have to work on that one.)

"Mandy needs a Meth addiction." (Actually, no. I am good. I will stick with my Diet Pepsi addiction, thank you.)



That was so funny! Love it!!!! You should totally try it out. Thanks Steph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass off! Isn't that funny? My husband thought I was the biggest dork for doing that. he couldn't understand why I got such a kick out of it and thinks I need to get out more. ;)

Janice {Run Far} said...

I keep meaning to post this one on my blog about my "janice Needs" too. I think it is so darn funny. Bretts was hilarious too.