Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the one about single words

My cousin Amy sent me this email, plus Tara posted it on her blog, so I have to get in on the fun. Give it a try.... You know you want too.

Type only ONE word. It's harder than you think!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? charging

2. Your significant other? Dorky

3. Your hair? highlighted

4. Your mother? Crippled

5. Your Father? Oklahoma

6. Your favorite thing? Quayd

7. Your dream last night? shoplifting

8. The room you are in? livingroom

9 Your favorite drink? dietpepsi (that is TOTALLY one word!)

10. Your dream/goal? Lottery

11. Your fear? cancer

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wealthy

13. Where were you last night? hotel

14. What you're not? punctual

15. Muffins? donuts

16. One of your wish list items? health

17. Where you grew up? Vernal

18. The last thing you did? watered

19. What are you wearing? nothing..... JK! Gotcha, didn't I?

20. Your tv? off

21. Your pet? Skeet

22.Your computer? Dell

23. Your life? FUN!

24. Your mood? nervous

25. Missing someone? Janice

26. Your car? dirty

27. Something you're NOT wearing? bra

28. Favorite Store? Maurice's

29. Your summer? too-short

30. Your favorite color? Purple

31. When was the last time you laughed? Tuesday

32. Last time you cried? weeks

33. Who will re-post this? Chauntue

4 comments:

Kelli said...

good one!

Tara L. said...

I want to play too.

Lindsay said...

I am playing, too!

Chauntue Peterson said...

ya you know I don't have anything better to do. How sad is my life.lol